Supreme Storm Services Emergency Food Service Division has the ability to perform in the most unpredictable and harsh environments under tight deadlines.
Our off-site food services team has been in the business of expertly preparing and serving meals for over 40 years. We can mobilize with 12-24 hours notice to establish a fully functional feeding operation to support three hot meals per day for groups of 2000 to 5000.
- Fully mobile-equipped kitchens to prepare meals
- Trained staff to prepare and serve 5000 meals daily
- Mobile refrigerator and freezer trailers
- Generators to assist in electrical and lighting needs
- Complete set-up: Multiple tents/tables/chairs
We can overcome significant logistical challenges and provide much-needed hot meals for the people and EMS personnel of storm devastated areas.
Mobile Readiness at a Glance:
Our food service division is fully prepared to meet your on-site or institutional catering needs:
- 3 400-KW diesel generators
- 3 fully-equipped mobile kitchen/catering trucks
- Each truck comes equipped with a stove, oven, refrigerator, freezer and generator.
- SSS staffs an on-site HVAC engineer available to address refrigeration, electrical, and plumbing challenges.
- We are fully compliant with all state health codes and have not had a health code violation in nearly 50 years of operation.
- We have access to five hundred 18-wheel tractor freezer/trailers that can be mobilized and deployed with 24 hours notice.
Quick Response Emergency Food Services and Mobile Readiness
From catering and temporary facilities to labor, kitchen operations and project management, the Supreme Storm Services Food Service Division can provide comprehensive food service and on-site catering services. When critical infrastructure and resources aren’t available, Supreme Storm Services Food Service Division can support any size operation with temporary and mobile assets including self-contained kitchen trucks, climate-controlled tent structures, and an impressive fleet of vehicle and equipment custom designed for disaster environments.
- Mobile Kitchen Trucks
- Mobile Kitchen & BBQ Trailers
- Mobile Command Trailer
- Pre-Loaded Emergency Response Trailer
- Food Transport Vehicles
- Temporary Dining Facilities
- Portable Power
- Portable HVAC
- Portable Toilets
- Handwash Stations
- Portable Water & Storage
- Waste Water Containment
While we are capable of conducting a quick assessment and mobilizing resources to an event on short notice, we understand and encourage that proactively developing a site specific strategy can mitigate loss and get life back to normal operations, faster. We encourage our municipal clients to take measures to safeguard against accidents and have protocols in the event the unexpected occurs.
Working in conjunction with other Supreme Storm Services divisions to develop contingencies for a wide variety of events such as hurricanes needing quick turnarounds, Supreme Storm Services Food Service Division can tailor specific emergency response plans.